Monday, October 6, 2008

Summer Vacation 2008- Final Phase- Andy & Lindsay in Salt Lake City



Well looking back through my pictures, I am realizing Lindsay escaped my camera. I don't know how that is possible. I guess that is because we were talking most of the time at the park, and she was working the next day while Andy played tour guide at Temple Square. Sorry about that Lindsay!!

This was our last stop before heading back home. We did not plan enough time, so we had a few hours in the evening that we spent at the "dog park" visiting and playing catch......maybe catch is too loose a word.




ummm....I guess that means no more pictures of Joe???

The next morning we had a few hours before we had to start our long drive home. Andy was kind enough to show us around Temple Square.


On the roof of the Conference Center.


The Salt Lake City Temple





Inside one of the visitor's centers.

Andy also doubled as photographer :) Thank You!


Well that concludes the Summer Vacation series. My future blogs will continue with normal, everyday ramblings. I have been looking forward to the vacation series ending so I can vent about youth soccer actually so you are forewarned!!

2 comments:

Betsy said...

Uh oh. Are you still the "coach", or whatever it was you called yourself, for Jacob's team?

Great pictures again. I am jealous of you long family vacation.

Betsy said...

I am jealous of YOUR long family vacation.

Sorry, I just couldn't let that typo go.